The Client’s Challenge:
The Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine (CCRM) is one of the nation’s leading fertility clinics providing a wide variety of fertility treatments ranging from basic infertility care to the most advanced in vitro fertilization (IVF) technology available today. CCRM is in a crowded and competitive medical field that includes not only other fertility clinics, but large and well-known general medical facilities as well. The New York office is conveniently located at the heart of the largest media hub in the country. Of the top fifty (50) infertility centers in terms of patient procedure volume, thirteen (13) are located in the New York/Tri-State market. This is an unusually competitive region.
The plan for 2016/2017 was based on increasing visibility to CCRM’s New York office as a world-class research and practical facility for fertility services. The tent poles of the campaign:
- Assist in leveraging national stories with the media through positive interactions with the New York physicians;
- Increase market share in the hyper-competitive New York/Tri-State market;
- Drive potential customer traffic to the New York office.
- Conceived and implemented by Astonish, Associated Press journalist Kim Cook interviewed Dr. Brian Levine and featured the New York office in a story on holistic, restorative design in healthcare settings. Astonish brought in Ted Shaw from Perkins + Will, the design firm for the New York office. https://www.apnews.com/8c4260bd5e484f1fa91a5b4cddb9b455
- CCRM New York featured in hundreds of publication, spanning business to consumer, including: Forbes, Self, Parents, MarketWatch/Down Jones, Fox News Health, The Washington Post, Healthline, Romper, BuzzFeed, Cosmopolitan, and Allure to name just a few. More than 3 Billion on total media reach.
- Astonish secured a column for Dr. Brian Levine on Fox News Health, as well as Dr. Janet Choi on The Huffington Post.
- Dr. Brian Levine featured on Fox News with Dr. Manny.
- Astonish assisted in securing prestigious awards on behalf of CCRM doctors, including New York SuperDoctors for Dr. Brian Levine, as well as Westchester County’s Doctors of Distinction and NYU School of Medicine, Julia Zelmanovich Award for Young Alumni.
- Implemented a strategy for a referring physician’s network to leverage media opportunities that do not fit CCRM New York.